Current Size: 100%
- On Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve (24 and 31 December), the Acropolis Museum opens from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- On August Full Moon and European Night of Museums, the Acropolis Museum operates until 12 midnight.
- Τhe Shops operate during Museum opening hours with closing 15 minutes before Museum closing time.
- The Café and Restaurant operate during Museum opening hours. Every Friday the Restaurant on the second floor operates until 12 midnight.
- General admission fee: €5
- For information on eligibility for reduced admission ticket or free admission, please click here.
- Tickets are available for sale either at the Museum’s Ticket Desk or via its e-ticketing service.
Free entry: 25 March, 18 May (International Museum Day), 28 October
For visitor access to:
- the ground floor Shop and Café, the purchase of a ticket is not required.
- to the second floor Shop and Restaurant, a free admission ticket is required from the Ticket Desk.
Group bookings (from 15 to 50 visitors) can be organized via telephone on +30 210 9000903, from Monday to Friday, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Groups without a reservation risk being denied entry to the Museum.
School group reservations can be organized via telephone on +30 210 9000903. The Museum also offers several educational options for children and educators. For more information, please click here.